728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Wednesday 15 February 2017

    Youtube Channel Suspended For No Reason - Appeal Form 2017

    Youtube has been suspend youtube channel without notification, You can fill an appeal for youtube account termination, here is some reason for youtube account terminated,


    Some Reason Of Youtube Channel Suspended:


    1st Reason: You Put Tags in you description,

    2nd: You Copy description from Website

    3rd: You get Thumbnail from google Image,

    4th: Paste Title in Tags,

    5th: Copy title from others youtube videos and paste into tags,

    6th: Paste Title in description without (.) dot .

    7th: You make a slide show and include Google Images,

    8th: 3 copyright notice (This is Real reason of Youtube termination)


    You can fill an appeal for channel termination:

    How to Complain to YouTube?

    How to Appeal to YouTube for Suspended Channel in the Proper Format?

    Dear YouTube,
    I think that my channel should have not been terminated because I have followed the YouTube community guidelines very carefully, can you please check my channel again to see, if people have wrongly flagged my videos.
    Sincerely
    (Your name)

    How to Next Appeal to YouTube? If YouTube is not willing to restore your channel.

    Can you please check my channel again to see, if people have wrongly flagged my videos. I always respect and care for my subscriber and YouTube's users. Please review my channel and it's requested to reactivate again.
    Thank You
    (Your Name)

    Youtube channel termination appeal Link: click Here
    https://support.google.com/youtube/contact/accountdisabled


       
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Youtube Channel Suspended For No Reason - Appeal Form 2017 Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top